Finding quality nursing shoes is never easy, but it helps to begin your search with some of the time-tested favorites. Medical professionals often favor Brooks shoes due to their quality and dedication to enhancing proper biomechanics.
In this article, we’ve provided reviews of the absolute Brooks shoes for nurses and healthcare workers to your feet and legs fresh throughout the shift. So if you’re ready, let’s get into it.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links which means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Our Top Recommended Brooks Shoes for Nurses:
Keep reading for our more detailed reviews of the best Brooks shoes for nurses, Respiratory Therapists, doctors, and other medical professionals. You can learn more about our favorites below.
Best Brooks Shoes for Nurses and Healthcare Workers:
The Brooks Women’s Ghost Shoes for Nurses comes in at number one on our list with its specially made underfoot cushion and overall durability. This shoe is specially designed to work best for those with a more neutral gait or one that tends to roll outward as they walk.
Providing optimum support and comfort with its DNA LOFT and BioMoGo DNA insole design, this shoe is made to be cushioned while still protecting the feet from harsh impacts.
It features a Segmented Crash Pad on the shoe’s sole that allows for smooth heel-to-toe transitions and ultimate shock absorption. Made out of a newly designed mesh fabric with a 3D Fit Print, these shoes stretch and move with you to provide you with a customized fit that holds up to daily wear.
They come in a range of sizes from 5 to 13, with half sizes and different widths available in each size. There are also 21 different color combinations to choose from.
- The DNA LOFT and BioMoGo DNA insole design help to cushion the feet while enhancing the shoe’s overall durability.
- Extra shock absorption is found on the sole of the shoes with its Segmented Crash Pad system.
- The newly designed mesh fabric found in the upper provides you with a stretchy but structured fit.
Made with specially designed mesh, the Brooks Women’s Adrenaline GTS Running Shoes comes in at number two on our list. This shoe was developed primarily for individuals who tend to walk with an overpronation gait or suffer from painful bunions.
Crafted with Brooks’ DNA LOFT cushions and a BioMoGo DNA midsole, these shoes will adapt to your gait, weight, and pace to give you the best in comfort during your long workdays.
To help keep your shoe in place and movement to a minimum, this line features Guardrail technology that helps hold your foot in the proper position to reduce stress on other joints.
Available in whole and half sizes 5 through 13 as well as narrow, regular, wide, and extra-wide widths, it’s easy to find your perfect fit with these shoes.
- Combines the use of Brooks’ DNA LOFT cushions and a BioMoGo DNA midsole to give you customized comfort and support.
- It uses Guardrail technology to keep your feet in place and lessen the impact on your joints.
- Crafted out of stretchy mesh fabric for a breathable, fitted design.
The Brooks Women’s Ariel Shoes for Nurses comes in at number three on our list. If you are someone who likes a bit of extra room on the inside, these shoes will be perfect for you. They feature a wider toe box design and a wider overall fit. The shoes are designed for increased stability and ultimate comfort from the BioMoGo DNA midsole and sock liner interior.
The inner side of the shoes includes patented Guardrail technology that helps to keep excessive movement low that can, in turn, lessen the impact felt on your joints. A Segmented Crash Pad runs along the full length of the sole, providing optimum protection from impacts as well as smoother heel-to-toe transitions.
These shoes come in sizes ranging from 6 to 13, with half sizes available. They also come in two color choices: black and blue, or grey and purple.
- Increases the user’s stability and comfort with a cozy sockliner interior and Brooks’ BioMoGo DNA midsole.
- Featured Guardrail technology can be found on the outer arch, preventing too much movement from occurring and protecting the joints.
- The shock and impact felt in the feet and joints are lessened by the Segmented Crash Pad that runs along the sole of the shoe.
Great for speed and maneuverability, the Brooks Women’s Launch Running Shoes comes in at number four on our list. This pair of Brooks is best for individuals who want a lightweight shoe that allows them to be quick on their feet. These shoes are crafted with a single layer, lightweight mesh upper that almost disappears on your foot due to how light it feels.
Featuring a rebounding rubber sole and a BioMoGo DNA midsole, these shoes not only put an extra spring in your step they also keep your steps cushioned in all-day comfort. These shoes also include an undersole Midfoot Transition Zone that allows quick transitions whether you are walking or running.
They are available in various sizes, from 5 to 13, and a range of half sizes and wide widths. There are 17 different colors to choose from, including both brighter colors and patterns as well as neutrals.
- Made from a lightweight, single-layer mesh fabric, these shoes are both breathable and stretchy.
- The BioNoGo DNA midsole and rebounding rubber sole gives you comfort and extra shock absorption during hectic days.
- A specially made Midfoot Transition Zone can be found on the underside of the shoe that makes heel-to-toe transitions smooth and comfortable.
The Brooks Women’s Glycerin Shoes for Nurses comes in at number five on our list. Offering neutral support and unrivaled cushioning, these shoes help to increase your stability and all-day comfort. They feature increased DNA Loft cushioning and an OrthoLite sockliner for the coziest, comfiest fit yet. These shoes are made out of a mesh upper that stretches and moves along with your gait. They are available in 13 different color combinations, from black and blue to purple and orange, so you are sure to find one that fits your style.
These shoes also come in sizes 5 to 12, with occasional half-sizes and narrow and wide widths available. Even though they fall all the way down at number five on our list, these are still great shoes for nurses and healthcare workers.
- They provide the best in comfort with their increased DNA Loft cushion design.
- Useful for those needing neutral support and extra cushion.
- The upper is made out of a specially engineered mesh that blends with the OrthoLite sockliner for a lightweight but cozy fit.
With a secure, sock-style fit, the Brooks Women’s Bedlam Shoes for Nurses come in at number six on our list. These shoes feature a suede heel tab that brings you comfort while helping to protect your Achilles tendon from irritation. The DNA AMP midsole brings you optimum energy performance, perfect for those that run, or fast walk, a lot during the day and need some extra spring in their step.
- With a flat knit upper and fused collar design, these shoes provide a more secure fit.
- The DNA AMP midsole bounces your energy back to you for extra spring and impact support.
- Guardrail tech can be found on the sides of these shoes, helping to keep your feet stable during long workdays.
Lastly, our number seven shoe on our list is the Brooks Women’s Ravenna Running Shoes. These shoes are made for individuals prone to walking with a more inward rolling gait and those that need more support without the extra weight. Made to support you during long-distance runs or walks, these shoes use Brook’s optimized BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning and rebounding rubber to provide you all-day comfort.
- A good shoe for those with an inward rolling gait or those that require extra support when walking.
- Supports the feet with a combination of comfort and shock absorption from the BioMoGo DNA midsole and rebounding rubber sole.
- Included Guardrail technology provides additional support for the feet and the joints by keeping your gait steady.
Hopefully, you will be able to use this guide to make the best selection to fit your needs. Thank you so much for reading and as always, breathe easy my friend.