Millions of people around the world are affected by sleep apnea which requires the use of a CPAP device while sleeping. If that’s you, just know that you are not alone when it comes to finding a good cleaning product to take care of your CPAP machine.
Everyone should clean their CPAP equipment regularly to prevent bacteria from growing and contaminating the surfaces. This is why it’s important to invest in some of the best CPAP cleaning wipes that can get rid of unwanted bacteria. The following wipes are our top recommendations for cleaning your CPAP device and mask:
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links which means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Our Top Recommended CPAP Mask Cleaning Wipes:
Keep reading for our more detailed reviews of the best CPAP wipes for cleaning your mask, machine, and tubing while at home.
Best CPAP Mask Cleaning Wipes for Home Use:
RespLabs Medical CPAP Mask Wipes contains 112 CPAP mask wipes that can remove grease, oil, and dirt from your machine. They are easy to use and make daily cleaning of your machine easy. It features an alcohol-free and unscented formula that can be used safely on your machine without damaging it.
It is gentle enough not to harm your machine or any of its attachments, but is strong enough to ensure that your CPAP is fresh and clean. Using this brand ensures that you are not damaging your machine every time that you clean it and that it is going to have a very long life.
- Simple to use for daily cleaning
- Alcohol-free and scent-free for sensitive skin
- Gentle cleaning solution to make your machine last longer
- Comes in a pack with 112 CPAP cleaning wipes
The Care Touch CPAP Mask Cleaning Wipes are made from a non-woven fabric and are unscented. They clean your equipment easily and are very large- so they make cleaning a little bit faster for you.
The brand stated that they care about the customer’s health, so they want to provide you with the best quality of products. If you have any questions or concerns about their product, their customer service team will respond to you right away. When you order, you get 2 packs of 70 count CPAP wipes- which is a lot. If you only use one every day, they will last you about 4 or 5 months.
- Free of harsh chemicals and uses a gentle, non-woven material for the wipes
- Scent-free so as to not irritate your skin
- Remove debris and oils from the mask
- Convenient to use
They clean the mask well, removing oil and grim. Plus, they have ingredients that can deodorize the mask and keep it smelling fresh and clean. If you use one of these everyday, then you will not need to soak the equipment to remove any strange smells.
- Deodorizes the CPAP mask so that you do not need to spend more time cleaning it to remove any offensive odors
- 100% natural cleansing formula that works gently
- Alcohol and latex free, 100% natural cotton material
- The wipes are biodegradable, so you do not have to worry about them sitting in a land fill for years to come
The PURDOUX Cotton CPAP Mask Wet Wipes are scented with clean smelling grapefruit and lemon. This scent makes your equipment smell wonderfully fresh- no matter how many years you have been using it.
The CPAP mask wipes are gentle and designed to clean the mask’s soft surface without harming the silicon. Other mask wipes can be damaging over time, but this brand takes extra care in providing their customers with a gentle formula for cleaning. The pack comes with 70 wipes, while you could get more elsewhere, the wipes are high quality and do an amazing job.
- A wonderful grapefruit and lemony scent that makes your equipment smell great
- A formula made from natural ingredients that clean gently without harming your CPAP machine
- 100% pure cotton wipes that can absorb and destroy oil and dirt
The Kinship CPAP cleaning wipes come in 2 70 count packs. They are convenient to use and their cleansing formula does not use any scents. The wipes are designed to clean your machine everyday- so they are gentle and not going to cause any harm to the soft silicone parts.
You can be confident that you are getting the best possible daily clean on your equipment- improving your quality of sleep, since you are not going to feel dirty while wearing your CPAP machine. The CPAP wipes are lint free, so you also do not have to worry about them leaving any residue or small lint bits behind.
- Scent free, gentle formula that works well at removing dirt and skin grease from your mask without harming it
- Comes in an easy to use canister that makes it convenient to grab a wipe whenever you need to clean the machine
3B Medical Alcohol-Free CPAP Cleaning Wipes have a nice citrus scent that makes your mask feel so much cleaner after you use one. They are convenient to use and come in a pack of 80- a great deal for the lower cost. We appreciated the value that you get with this product.
The top is resealable, so that you do not have to worry about the wipes drying out. As long as you seal the pack every time you pull one out, you can be sure that they are going to last you a long time.
The wipes themselves are alcohol and latex free, meaning that they can clean gently without also irritating your skin while you sleep.
- Clean citrus scent that smells pleasant
- 80 wipes in a resealable container
- Alcohol and latex free
You will be happy to know that the AWOW Unscented CPAP Mask Cleaning Wipes are not tested on animals ever and are hypoallergenic. They include no scent and are made from a natural formula.
They are also made using 100% cotton, so that they can absorb more grease and oil with every wipe. If you want a clean and natural product to gently cleanse your CPAP machine everyday, then these are a good option.
The formula is designed to remove the need for soaking as well. So, if you are frustrated with having a dirty mask even after spending hours soaking it, then you will love to know that this product can remove that extra cleaning step for you.
- Cleans the mask with no need to soak
- Cleaning formula is gentle on your skin
- Latex and alcohol free
- Made with biodegradable materials
So there you have it. Those were our top picks for the best CPAP Mask Cleaning Wipes. We hope that you found something on this list to help you keep your mask clean without any hassle.
All of these products are amazing at what they do, which is providing you with a clean and healthy mask to sleep in with your CPAP device. We have another guide that breaks down the Best CPAP Cleaners as well. Thanks for reading and as always, breathe easy my friend.
John Landry, BS, RRT
John Landry is a registered respiratory therapist from Memphis, TN, and has a bachelor's degree in kinesiology. He enjoys using evidence-based research to help others breathe easier and live a healthier life.
- Egan’s Fundamentals of Respiratory Care. 12th ed., Mosby, 2020.
- Clinical Application of Mechanical Ventilation. 4th ed., Cengage Learning, 2013.
- Pilbeam’s Mechanical Ventilation: Physiological and Clinical Applications. 6th ed., Mosby, 2015.