Finding a lunch bag large enough to handle the long shifts that nurses are required to work is not an easy task. It’s often difficult, especially online, to figure out if a potential bag will be able to hold everything you need.
To help, we have scoured the interwebs to find all the best possible lunch bags that are currently available for purchase. With that said, keep reading to see our top picks for the best lunch bags for nurses and healthcare workers.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links which means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Our Top Recommended Lunch Bags for Nurses:
Keep reading for our more detailed reviews of the best lunch bags for nurses, Respiratory Therapists, doctors, and other medical professionals. You can learn more about our favorites below.
Best Lunch Bags for Nurses and Healthcare Workers:
Made out of durable PU leather and high-grade linen, the LOKASS Insulated Lunch Bag for Nurses comes in at number one on our list. Measuring in at 11 inches tall, 10.5 inches wide, and 6 inches deep, it can fit ten standard water bottles in the main compartment.
The main compartment is lined with insulating material and is guaranteed to keep your food fresh, whether hot or cold, for up to 6.5 hours.
There are two mesh drink holders, one on each side of the bag, and an added zippered pocket on the front for extra storage. The wide-open design and dual zipper closure allow more room to comfortably load or unload your food by expanding the opening to the full size of the bag.
Whether you prefer a classic black design or the cute and fun sloth pattern, the 13 different color and pattern options let you choose the exact one that will best fit your style.
- The size of 11 x 10.5 x 6 is plenty large enough to hold your food and drink for the day with room to spare.
- The insulated liner helps to keep food warm or cold for up to 6.5 hours.
- Additional mesh drink holders and a zippered pocket can also be found on the bag for more storage space.
The KIPBELIF Insulated Lunch Bags for Nurses, with its multi-strap design and structured bottom, comes in at number two on our list. In weight-bearing tests, the bag was shown to bear up to 22-pounds over 5,000 times before failing.
This lunch bag comes lined with a high-grade aluminum interior lining that insulates your food for up to 14 hours and is easy to wipe clean.
The hot-pressed seams of the bag make it 100% leak-proof. It comes with two deep drink pockets, once on each side, and two larger pockets found on the front and back of the bag for additional storage.
One of the drink pockets can be used to store wipes or gloves, as it has an easy-open front zipper for quick access. Six different colors of the bag are available to choose from.
- This lunch bag can be either carried by hand or carried over the shoulder with the included shoulder strap./li>
- The high-grade aluminum lining will keep food either cool or warm for up to 14 hours.
- Additional pockets are available surrounding the main compartment of the bag for extra external storage.
Number three on our list is the Tiblue Insulated Lunch Bag for Nurses. It has the capacity to hold up to twelve 330 mL cans in the main compartment and additional storage found in the mesh pocket of the inner lid.
It have even more space in the mesh drink pockets on each side of the bag, the back pocket, and the front zipper pocket. It can be carried by hand with the attached handle or over the shoulder with the padded shoulder strap which makes it an obvious choice for nurses and healthcare workers.
- The boxed structure allows you to take advantage of all the available space, giving you more overall room in a smaller package.
- It is lined with thick EVA material for insulation, and the seams are heat-sealed for leakproof protection.
- It comes with a padded shoulder strap and attaches with heavy-duty metal clips.
With its classy striped or fun pink design, the BALORAY Insulated Lunch Bag for Women makes number four on our list. This lunch bag gives you a wide-open, dual-zippered design for optimum access to all your stored food and drink.
The padded handles and included crossbody strap allows you to choose the best way to comfortably carry your bag. And if you want a simple but great-looking design, this may be the bag for you.
- This bag allows for comfortable handling due to its padded handle design and included shoulder strap.
- Extra storage can be found in pockets located in the front and back of the bag.
- The leakproof aluminum insulation keeps your food warm or cool for up to 6.5 hours.
Number five on our list is the fun and unique Fred Medical Insulated Lunch Tote. Sure to be an attention grabber and great for a laugh, this white lunch bag features bright red text that reads “Human Organ For Transplant.”
Measuring out to 9.75 inches wide, 7.5 inches long, and 6.25 inches deep, this lunch box provides plenty of space to store your meals and drinks needed to get you through your day. The spacing (and hilarious design) make this one a favorite amongst nurses and healthcare workers.
- Inspired by organ transplant coolers, this quirky lunch tote is a perfect way to show your personality and humor while carrying your lunch in style.
- The tote is 9.75 x 7.5 x 6.25 and can hold up to six 330mL cans.
- The insulated interior is waterproof and includes an additional mesh pocket for storage.
Our number 6 lunch bag on the list is the nurse approved EatRite Insulated Neoprene Nurse Lunch Tote. Taking the suggestions of hundreds of nurses, the design and materials used in this lunch tote have been upgraded to those of more superior quality.
The tote is crafted out of stretchy, durable fabric that doubles as insulation to keep your food warm or cool for hours.
- The tote bag measures out to 13 x 12.5 x 6.25 and allows for additional storage due to the stretch of the fabric it is made out of.
- The insulated interior and reinforced zipper make it easy to keep foods and drinks as fresh as when you first packed them.
- Transporting your lunch and snacks is made easy and comfortable with the overall design and handle styling of the lunch tote.
Coming in at number seven on our list is the highly-rated Venture Pal Leakproof Lunch Bag for Nurses. This lunch bag comes in a box-like design for the best use of space and two means of transport with a handle and attachable crossbody strap.
The main compartment storage space measures 10 inches tall, 8 inches wide, and 6.7 inches deep. It features additional storage with a mesh pocket on the interior lid, a mesh pocket on both sides of the bag, an open pocket on the back, and a zippered pocket on the front.
- The bag measures 10 x 8 x 6.7 and can hold up to 12 330mL cans at once.
- Additional pockets are available in and around the bag for optimum storage and organization.
- An array of color and pattern choices are available.
Hopefully, our list can help you find the right lunch bag to fit your wants and needs. Thank you so much for reading and as always, breathe easy my friend.