We’ve done the hard work, combing through all the different maternity scrubs available, and we have found the best of the best for you. Read on to find out our top choices for the best maternity scrubs.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links which means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Our Top Recommended Maternity Scrubs for Medical Professionals:
1. Cherokee Workwear Maternity Scrub Top
2. Grey’s Anatomy Empire Maternity Scrub Top
3. Med Couture Maternity Scrub Top
4. WonderWink Maternity Scrub Top
5. Cherokee Workwear Maternity Scrub Pants
6. Med Couture Maternity Scrub Pants
7. WonderWink Maternity Scrub Pants
8. Grey’s Anatomy Maternity Scrub Pants
Keep reading for our more detailed reviews of the best maternity scrubs for pregnant nurses, Respiratory Therapists, doctors, and other medical professionals. You can learn more about our favorites below.
Best Maternity Scrub Tops for Purchase:
Number one on our list for best maternity scrub tops is the Cherokee Workwear Maternity Scrub Top. This mock wrap maternity scrub top is flattering while still providing enough room to cover a growing baby bump.
The top ranges in sizes from xx-small to 3x-large and comes in your choice of 17 different colors. It includes stretchy side panels made out of soft rib-knit fabric for ease of movement and an empire waist with a practical side-tie drawstring.
- The top is flattering with an empire waist while still roomy enough to provide coverage throughout pregnancy.
- It comes in an extended range of sizes, from xx-small to 3x-large, and it is recommended to order your prepregnancy size.
- The top is made out of two-way stretch material and includes soft rib-knit side panels for easy movement.
- It features two patch pockets and a cellphone pocket, as well as a useful instrument loop.
The scrub top coming in at number two on our list is the Grey’s Anatomy Empire Maternity Scrub Top. This top features the soft, moisture-wicking, arc-dry fabric that Grey’s Anatomy scrubs are known for, now with added room around the front for your growing belly.
The top ranges in sizes x-small to xx-large and gives you three colors to choose from. It features an empire waist with a cinching tie, a mock wrap neckline, and side vents for increased air-flow. The top includes two side seam pockets that are deep enough to hold all of your needed supplies without dropping anything.
- The top features a mock wrap design and an empire waist with an adjustable, cinching tie.
- The top is made with extra space in the front to cover a growing belly and includes side vents to increased air-flow.
- It also features two deep, side seam pockets, perfect for holding supplies, pens, or a cellphone.
The Med Couture Maternity Scrub Top comes in at number three on our list. This scrub top has a classic v-neck design and is made adjustable to accommodate pregnancy growth.
It includes side bungees with toggles at the waist to adjust the side knit panels. These knit panels are made out of stretchy fabric for extra give in the top. The top comes in a range of extended sizes, from x-small to 3x-large, and includes five different color choices.
- This classic v-neck scrub top is designed to adjust to growth during pregnancy, with accommodating side bungees that modify the side panels for a more fitted or looser fit.
- It includes side knit panels made of a stretchy ribbed-knit material, and the top itself is made out of an overall stretchy and cooling fabric for comfort during your day.
- The top also features two large, secure patch pockets for the best storage.
Number four on our list of best maternity scrub tops is the WonderWink Maternity Scrub Top. This mock wrap top has a longer front length and is made out of a 360-degree motion flex fabric for optimum comfort and movability.
It comes in an extended range of sizes from x-small to 3x-large and 18 different colors to choose from. The top has knit side panels that are dyed to match the rest of the top and two large patch pockets, a pen pocket, and a cellphone pocket.
- It features a mock wrap design, a longer front length, and flex fabric for greater movement.
- The top has dyed to match, stretchy side panels for extra comfort.
- It also includes two large patch pockets, a smaller cellphone pocket, and a pen pocket.
Best Maternity Scrub Pants for Purchase:
The number one best maternity scrub pants are the Cherokee Workwear Maternity Scrub Pants. These pants provide the mid-rise, stretchy knit waistband that is custom for maternity pants.
The pants are designed in a straight leg, cargo style in the durable, easy to care for material that Cherokee scrubs are known for. There is an extensive range of sizes available for the pants, from xx-small to 3x-large.
- It includes a mid-rise, stretchy knit waistband for optimum coverage through each trimester.
- These scrub pants have a straight leg, cargo style design in durable, easy to care for fabric.
- They also include two large cargo pockets, a smaller cellphone pocket, and an extra back pocket.
The Med Couture Maternity Scrub Pants are number two on our list with their boot-cut fit, side vents, and comfort-stretch waist panel. These pants are made out of high-performance active stretch fabric with stay cool technology to keep you cool and comfortable during a busy workday.
They come in a flattering, dark navy color with a single cargo pocket, a welt accessory pocket on the cargo pocket, and a welt back pocket for extra storage.
- These scrub pants provide a mid to high-rise comfort-stretch waistband that will expand as your baby bump grows.
- They have a boot-cut fit and side vents to keep you cool during the day.
- It includes a single cargo pocket, a side welt pocket, and a back welt pocket.
Number three on our list is the WonderWink Maternity Scrub Pants. These pants are made with a 360-degree stretch fabric with a flared leg and two side vents. The waist panel is made out of a stretchy, silky knit fabric dyed to match the rest of the pants.
It comes in sizes x-small to 3x-large and in 19 different colors from which to choose. It includes secure storage with one large cargo pocket, one smaller cellphone pocket, a pen pocket, and a utility loop.
- These pants provide a stretchy, silk knit waist panel that is dyed to match the pants’ color.
- They are made out of a fabric with 360-degrees of stretch with two side vents and a flared leg fit.
- The scrub pants come in a range of sizes from x-small to 3x-large and include 19 different colors to choose from.
- It includes one large cargo pocket, a smaller cellphone pocket, a pen pocket, and a utility loop for convenience.
Lastly, the number four pick for best maternity scrub pants is the Grey’s Anatomy Maternity Scrub Pants. These pants are made out of the soft, moisture-wicking, arc-dry fabric that Grey’s Anatomy scrubs are known for, while also providing a mid-rise knit waistband for growing bellies.
They include a range of sizes from x-small to xx-large and come in three choice colors that match the brand’s maternity tops. They are designed with a flared leg fit and side vents for better movement and the ability to drape over your shoes. These pants come with a single side leg cargo pocket for storing your phone or supplies in.
- These pants provide a mid-rise knit waistband for growing baby bumps.
- They are made out of moisture-wicking, soft fabric for all-day cooling, and comfort.
- The pants come in sizes x-small to xx-large and include three color choices that match the Grey’s Anatomy Empire Maternity Scrub Top.
- It features a single leg cargo pocket for storage and vents on the lower hem of the pants.
The best scrubs for maternity wear will allow the woman full range of motion, even in later trimesters, and provide enough length to give her proper coverage with both the top and the bottom. The scrubs’ fabric is also important, as they need to be stretchy and cooling since many pregnant women experience hot flashes during pregnancy.
Hopefully, this article can help you make the best buying decision to fit your needs. Thank you so much for reading and as always, breathe easy my friend.
Medical Disclaimer: The information provided by Respiratory Therapy Zone is for educational and informational purposes only. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with a physician with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition.