Nurses are regularly on their feet for 8, 12, and sometimes 16 hours at a time, so it’s easy to see why a nurse would need good footwear. It is recommended that nurses replace their work shoes twice a year on average, but finding shoes that can withstand a nurse’s daily routine seems impossible.
Below, we have collected an updated list of the best Nike shoes for nurses that are currently available at this time. With a range of styles and pricing, we’ve made it easy for you to find your next pair of work shoes.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links which means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Our Top Recommended Nike Shoes for Nurses:
1. Nike In-Season TR Running Shoes for Nurses
2. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Running Shoes
3. Nike Competition Running Shoes for Nurses
4. Nike Women’s Downshifter Sneakers
5. Nike Air Max Bella Trainer Sneakers for Nurses
6. Nike Women’s Reax Running Shoes for Nurses
7. Nike Women’s Flex Experience Running Shoes
Keep reading for our more detailed reviews of the best nike shoes for nurses, Respiratory Therapists, doctors, and other medical professionals. You can learn more about our favorites below.
Best Nike Shoes for Nurses and Healthcare Workers:
Number one on our list today of best Nike shoes for nurses is the Nike In-Season TR Running Shoes for Nurses. These stylish shoes feature a center strap over the standard laces to provide a better fit for when running during an emergency.
They also include flat, sit-in construction that assists with the lateral and medial arch support for extended comfort. The memory foam lining and multidirectional molding make these shoes comfortable to wear during long shifts spent standing and walking.
- It provides double arch support for all-day comfort.
- The multidirectional molding and memory foam lining keep up with the daily standing required of nurses.
- An extra, centralized strap over the standard laces provides a better, more secure fit.
- Several neutral colors to chose from and sizes ranging from 5.5 up to 11.
Our number two nursing shoe on the list is the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Running Shoes. These shoes provide a cooling fit with perforations over the top to keep the arch and forefoot cool and dry.
With a full-length Zoom Air unit, the shoes allow for a smoother, more comfortable stride. Strategically placed rubber pods on the bottom of the shoe make for better traction on all surfaces and prevent slips in hazardous environments.
- The Zoom Air unit takes a constant impact while in use for a smoother stride that is kinder on the feet and calves.
- Perforations along the top of the shoe allow the feet to stay cool and dry in otherwise heated or sweaty situations
- Rubber pods have been placed strategically around the bottom of the shoe to provide the best traction in all environments.
- With a slim and weightless style, this shoe allows the nurse to be light on their feet throughout the whole shift.
The third shoe on our list is the Nike Competition Running Shoes for Nurses. These shoes provide optimum stretch with their Flyknit constructed uppers and dynamic heel fabric. A tri-star outsole and duel-density midsole allow for all-day flexible comfort.
With additional texture added under the toe and heel, wet or slippery floors are no longer a worry. These shoes come with 17 different shade options and a range of sizes from 5 to 12, with half-sizes available for nearly every size.
- Stretchy, flexible construction with Flyknit uppers, expandable heel fabric, and multi-density soles.
- The additional texture at the toe and heel area provides a safer, more stable shoe for those who work in environments where spills and messes are routine.
- The variety of colors and sizes makes it easy to find the style you want in the perfect size.
The Nike Women’s Downshifter Sneakers comes in at number four with its flex grooved soles for a more flexible stride and enhanced traction.
These shoes come with a mesh upper to keep your feet cool and dry and a closed mesh midfoot and heel for a more secure fit while running and walking. A sole-length foam cushions the feet and reduces the impacts on hard surfaces.
- The mesh upper provides all-day cooling and makes them quick to dry if they get wet.
- A closed mesh midfoot and heel allows for a better, more secure fit when you’re on the go.
- The sole comes with flex grooves, which enhance its flexibility while walking and gives it extra traction.
- A full foam insert provides a cushion for the feet when standing and walking during a long shift.
Number five on our list of best nursing shoes is the Nike Air Max Bella Trainer Sneakers for Nurses. These shoes feature a Max Air unit along the sole’s length, providing comfort and superior shock absorption.
The flat bottomed soles allow for extra stability that comes in handy when lifting on patients or heavy equipment. These shoes are built with a mesh upper for a cooling effect, and the laces are interwoven into a wraparound strap for extra security during excessive movement.
- Its laces being interwoven into the wraparound strap provides a more locked-in feel over the whole foot.
- The shoes include a full Max Air unit for extra shock absorption and comfort.
- A mesh upper provides total foot cooling and helps to keep them dry.
- The flat bottomed soles offer additional stability.
The Nike Women’s Reax Running Shoes for Nurses are number six on our list today with their lightweight and durable design. These comfortable shoes feature a solid rubber sole for great traction and stability, as well as a padded insole for added shock absorption.
The mesh and synthetic material uppers combine cooling vents with durable supports for a durable shoe that can take a beating.
- Made out of mesh and synthetic materials, these shoes are more durable than the average tennis shoe.
- An enhanced level of shock absorption is provided by the padded insole and the full rubber sole.
- The rubber sole also aids in traction and stability and will keep you on your feet in the most hazardous conditions.
- They provide good arch support to keep your legs and feet from being fatigued.
Last on our list, at number seven, is the Nike Women’s Flex Experience Running Shoes. These shoes feature a knit fabric construction for a slim, conformed fit and a soft mesh heel for reduced movement while walking or running.
Hexagonal flex grooves cover the sole of the shoe and offer six points of flexibility for multidirectional movement.
The lightweight design is due to an injected unit midsole that effectively doubles as an outsole. These shoes are available in various sizes, from size 5 to size 12 and half sizes available. There are 14 different shades to pick from, so it is easy to find the pair that fits your work style.
- The hexagonal flex grooves add six points of flexibility to the shoe’s sole for easy, multidirectional movement.
- The knit and mesh construction allows for a more conformed fit that stays put better than overtly structured shoes.
- A rounded heel that rolls against the ground provides a better range of motion for the foot.
- These shoes are more durable than others due to the midsole injected unit and the no-sew overlay by the laces.
When looking for a new work shoe, you should prioritize the level of support you need, the amount of traction and stability provided, and how comfortable the fit is for you. After narrowing down the options, it is easy to find the style and color that works best for your work aesthetic.
I hope that you found this guide to be helpful and hopefully, you can find the best nike shoes to fit your needs. Thank you so much for reading and as always, breathe easy my friend.