Not to mention, being required to stand on your feet for long hours only makes matters worse over time. We created this guide for pregnant nurses and healthcare workers to help find the right shoes to wear on the job. So, if you’re ready, let’s get started.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links which means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Our Top Recommended Shoes for Pregnant Nurses:
Keep reading for our more detailed reviews of the best shoes for pregnant nurses, Respiratory Therapists, doctors, and other healthcare workers who are expecting. You can learn more about our favorites below.
Best Shoes for Pregnant Nurses and Healthcare Workers:
RYKA Women’s Walking Shoes are an excellent option for those looking for super comfortable shoes. They boast incredible cushioning, which makes your feet feel comfy. Besides that, you’ll find them well-padded in the heel region, making them best for cushioning your feet against strong impact.
These shoes are roomy front and narrower across the toe box. In addition, they come with a handy support arch and every structure you need for a comfortable walk. More importantly, their lightweight allows you to feel amazing to walk around.
They can also handle nearly any surfaces, thanks to their strong rubber soles. Therefore, you can feel safe wearing these ridiculously comfortable walking shoes for pregnant women.
- Synthetic with a mesh network for ultimate comfort
- The rubber sole gives incredible traction on different kinds of surfaces
- Roomy for excellent fit
- Well-padded and have arch support for additional comfort
Make your daily plan supper comfortable with these Crocs Women’s LiteRide Pacer Sneakers. They are perfectly cushioned to give you’re the best protection against impact and sensation on every step. Designed with the company’s evolving lifestyle, the LiteRide collection allows you to wear the shoes with your style. Their LiteRide foam innersoles are incredibly soft and very light, giving you an innovative comfort.
- Made of 100% synthetic material for excellent comfort
- Incredibly cushioned for the utmost support
- Lightweight design for easy walking and running
Make your day at work super comfortable with these STQ Memory Foam Comfort Sneakers. These women’s sneakers features a simple yet versatile design with a quilted decorative pattern, clean lines, and solid colors.
This, in turn, adds a trendy style to your appearance. With the elastic gore installed on every side, these shoes give an excellent snug and secure fit. In short, they are easy to put on and off with no complicating tying required. You’ll love how comfy it feels slipping your feet inside these sneakers as the memory insole foam gives a smooth pillow-like feel.
Besides, the padded collar gives you extra comfort to all your moves. More importantly, the durable outsole eases your steps and provides more traction. This is just one of the many reasons why this shoe is a good option for pregnant nurses.
- Versatile yet simple design for a trendy style
- Slip-on closure design allows for easy putting on and off
- Memory foam innersole offers comfort to your moves
- Robust rubber sole for a remarkable traction
The Skechers Go Walk Joy Women’s Shoes allow you to enjoy walking with utmost comfort. They feature an innovative 5Gen midsole cushioning design that’s also very responsive against sensational impacts. Plus, the upper side has an advanced breathable mesh fabric that allows for excellent air circulation. This, in turn, gives you the most advanced and memorable walking experience.
- Highly responsive 5Gen midsole cushioning offers extra comfort
- Lightweight and incredibly flexible shoes for easy daily use
- Breathable mesh on the upper side keeps your feet cool
- Padded collar and soft fabric lining for excellent support
Are you looking for highly resilient and durable shoes for pregnant nurses and medical workers? The ASICS Gel-Kahana Trail Running Shoes should be an ideal choice. They boast a trail-specific outsole and rigid rubber sole fitted with reversed lugs. Therefore, these women’s shoes guarantee you superb traction on any surface and terrain.
You can feel comfortable and safe to use them without fear of slipping, which may cause severe injuries. If you are experiencing shock on impact with your current shoes, these running shoes have a solution for you. You’ll find them with a GEL Cushioning System on the rear foot to reduce shock on impact and provides a remarkable transition to the middle stance.
With the midsole comprising SpEVA material, you can be sure of improved bounce-back characteristics. Besides, it reduces midsole breakdown on long-term use. The dual-density support system gives excellent support and stability while running.
- GEL Cushioning System weakens shock on impact
- SpEVA midsole material increases bouncy back abilities
- DuoMax Support System enhances support and stability
- Trusstic System Technology lowers the sole’s weight and maintains the shoe’s integrity
- Trail Specific Outsole offers excellent traction on all kinds of terrain
Konhill Comfortable Slip-on Walking Shoes are one of the best shoes for pregnant nurses out there. They come with a softly knit upper mesh for maximum breathability. So, you’ll find them super comfortable to wear and gives sufficient ventilation space on a hot day.
The nonslip and wear-resistant outsole features top-notch quality. It also gives you excellent flexibility and greater traction on all types of surfaces and terrains.
- Breathable mesh on the upper allows for excellent air circulation
- Ultra-lightweight design with premium interwoven upper for easy use
- The flexible mid outsole is nonslip and wear-resistant for utmost safety and durability
- Well-cushioned insole for additional comfort
As a trendsetter in search of incredible shoes that offers you comfort and a stylish look, you’ll love the New Balance FuelCore Nergize V1 Sneaker. These sneakers are super practical and trendy with bootie-style upper sides, which hug your feet for a snug and supportive fit and adds a chic finish to your appearance.
Being designed for comfort and style, these daily running shoes feature a REVlite midsole that gives an incredibly lightweight cushioning for a better responsive ride. The NB memory sole comfort system gives a lavish feel to every step you make. Therefore, they are suitable for all-day wear.
With a 100% synthetic material, these best shoes for pregnant nurses and medical workers offer a lightweight fit. Besides, they increase your comfort levels regardless of the kind of work you’re handling. This trendy sneaker offered by New Balance comes in multiple color options from which you can choose one that complements your wardrobe styling with ease.
- The upper bootie design allows for perfect snug and supportive fit
- NB Memory Sole Comfort guarantees maximum underfoot comfort
- REVlite midsole cushioning gives a responsive ride for all-day comfort
- Available in multiple colors for an excellent choice
As you can see, it can be difficult for pregnant nurses to find a high-quality pair of shoes. It’s important to note that everyone’s needs are different. Knowing the amount of arch support and cushion that works best for you is vital and will go a long way in helping you find the right shoes for the coming months.
Hopefully, this guide can make that process easier for you. Thank you so much for reading and as always, breathe easy my friend.