Whether you are working in a hospital, clinic, lab, or care center, you know that after a long day, the sorest part of you will probably be your feet. Because of this, there is a great need for nurses and healthcare workers to find a supportive, comfortable pair of shoes that fits their style.
Skechers shoes are a great option for nurses and healthcare workers because they provide the comfort and support you need along with affordability.
We know it can be challenging to find good quality shoes online, and we wanted to make it easier for you. Below you can find our updated reviews of the best Skechers for nurses and healthcare workers. So if you’re ready, let’s get started.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links which means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Our Top Recommended Skechers Shoes for Nurses:
1. Skechers Women’s Eldred Work Shoes for Nurses
2. Skechers Comfort Flex Pro Healthcare Professional Shoes
3. Skechers Work Women’s Clogs for Nurses
4. Skechers Women’s Flex Appeal Sneakers
5. Skechers Sport Women’s Sneakers for Nurses
6. Skechers Women’s Ghenter Srelt Work Shoes
7. Skechers Sport Women’s Empire Fashion Sneakers
Keep reading for our more detailed reviews of the best skechers shoes for nurses, Respiratory Therapists, doctors, and other medical professionals. You can learn more about our favorites below.
Best Skechers Shoes for Nurses and Healthcare Workers:
The relaxed fit and non-skid design make the Skechers Women’s Eldred Work Shoes for Nurses number one on our list. These shoes are made with a slip-resistant rubber outsole and an electrical hazard safe design. The midsole of these shoes is designed to be flexible and lightweight while still providing excellent shock absorption to protect your feet and joints from harsh impacts.
These shoes range from size 5 to 11, with half-sizes as well as wide and extra-wide widths options. They are available in four colors, three with standard tie laces and one with bungee no-tie laces.
- A slip-resistant rubber outsole protects you in wet and hazardous environments.
- The combination of the flexible, lightweight midsole and removable memory foam insole provides a cushion for sore feet as well as impact protection for the joints.
- The choice between tie laces and bungee laces gives you the ability to choose which way you want to fasten the shoes to fit your lifestyle.
Next on the list is the supportive Skechers Comfort Flex Pro Healthcare Professional Shoes. These shoes feature a dual-density midsole that provides optimal arch support and shock protection while remaining flexible and lightweight. They coupled this with an air-cooled memory foam insole to give your feet cooling comfort during long days spent standing and walking.
The outsole is designed with slip and oil-resistant traction support, helping to keep you stable over slick or wet surfaces. Crafted out of breathable mesh fabric, the upper of these shoes have been treated with scotch-guard protectant to be stain and water-resistant.
They are available in eight different color combinations, from patterns to solid colors. These shoes range from size 5 to size 11, with wide width and half sizing options available.
- The slip and oil-resistant outsole design keeps you safely on your feet when on wet or slick surfaces.
- A lightweight dual-density midsole gives you arch support and impact protection for long-lasting comfort for your feet and joints.
- Water and stain-resistant, the mesh upper has been treated with a Scotchguard protectant to keep your feet dry and shoes pristine.
If a clog shoe is more your style, try out our number three shoes, the Skechers Work Women’s Clogs for Nurses. These shoes have a leather constructed upper that allows for long-lasting durability and easy cleaning. The slip-on design is elevated with an internal heel stabilizer that keeps your feet in place and fully supported.
These shoes feature a lightweight, shock-absorbing midsole that allows for ultimate comfort during long working shifts when combined with the included removable insole.
- This shoe’s effortless slip-on clog style allows for easy off and on for those with a busy, fast-paced lifestyle.
- The smooth leather upper makes for a more durable, easy to clean shoe.
- A lightweight midsole with shock protection brings you comfort during long shifts spent on your feet.
With lightweight, cooling comfort, our number four shoes are top of the list for those who want a simple but stylish work shoe. The Skechers Women’s Flex Appeal Sneakers shows off its high energy design with its featured Flex Sole 2.0 midsole that moves with you and protects your feet from harsh impacts.
The included air-cooled insole is fashioned from three layers of memory foam for increased rebound and comfort, all while wicking moisture away from your feet. The outsole of these shoes provides helpful traction and slip-resistance to keep you stable in hazardous environments.
These shoes come in a variety of sizes, from 5 to 11, with further half-size and wide-width choices. They have three color combinations to choose from, a neutral black and white, a brighter blue and black, and a cute coral and black style.
- The Flex Sole 2.0 provides a flexible, responsive ride with protection from harsh impacts and shocks.
- Extra traction found on the rubber outsole provides increased stability in wet or hazardous areas.
- The air-cooled insoles enhance the airflow through the shoes and helps to keep your feet cool and dry.
The Skechers Sport Women’s Sneakers for Nurses comes in at number five on our list. These shoes are great for those who prefer stylish athletic shoes with enhanced support. A leather upper with reinforced stitching makes this one of the most durable work shoes on our list. Combine that with the extra durability found in the bumper and toe-box, and you have shoes that will hold up to the daily wear and tear of your work.
These shoes come in sizes 5 to 11, with half sizes and wide width options available. They feature four neutral color combinations to choose from, so you are sure to find one that matches your outfits.
- Durable and long-lasting, these shoes feature reinforced stitching, fortified bumpers, and a strengthened toebox design.
- A thick midsole provides ample protection against the shocks and jarring movements you would experience during a typical workday.
- Extra traction found on the outsole prevents slips and increases stability.
The Skechers Women’s Ghenter Srelt Work Shoes step into the list at number six. These shoes feature a very relaxed fitted jersey upper that molds to your feet over time for added comfort. The closure on these shoes don’t come with your standard laces; instead, they have a bungee style lace up that saves you time when donning them.
This style of closure keeps comfortable tension on the top of your feet, bending as you walk, keeping your feet relaxed all day long. The insole harnesses air-cooled technology, allowing your feet the max amount of comfort while also keeping them cool and odor-free.
The base of the shoe is comprised of a rubberized sole that keeps you stable while walking due to its slip-resistant design.
- The upper is designed with a jersey material that forms to your feet as you walk.
- Designed with bungee laces, the closure offers your feet security with each step while also enhancing comfort.
- The outsole is designed with a slip-resistant bottom that gives you sustainable traction on hazardous surfaces.
The Skechers Sport Women’s Empire Fashions Sneakers come in at number seven on our list. These shoes come with a bungee style closure that stretches across the top, keeping them tight and comfortable when running during your fast-paced workday.
Sliding these shoes on is quick and easy due to their slip-on design, relieving you of the worry of bending or breaking the collar down. These sneakers have air-cooled memory foam insoles that have three layers of comfort and support built into them.
The first layer helps your feet breathe, the second is a gel-infused memory foam for added support, and the third is a jersey-type material that contours around your feet and wicks moisture away. These sneakers come in 14 different color combinations and range from size 6 to size 11, with wide widths available.
- Slip-on design and bungee laces allow faster on and off while still feeling secure around your feet.
- These shoes mold to your feet, providing you with the best fit.
- The triple-layer, air-cooled insoles let your feet stay cool and comfortable while you work.
This is true for the average person, but it’s even more important for nurses and healthcare workers who rely on their feet to make it through those long, 12-hour shifts.
Again, hopefully, this guide can help you find the best skechers to fit your needs. Thank you so much for reading and as always, breathe easy my friend.