Here is a sample of the answers for Chapter 14 of the Egan’s Workbook. For rest of the answers, check out our Workbook Helper. We have both the 10th and 11th Edition available.
1. J. increased hydrogen ion concentration in the blood
2. A. acid that can be excreted in gaseous form
3. H. difference between electrolyte concentrations
4. C. ventilation that results in decreased CO2
5. K. nonrespiratory process resulting in increased hydrogen ions
6. B. decreased hydrogen ion concentration in the blood
7. F. abnormal ventilatory pattern in response to metabolic acidosis
8. O. ventilation that results in increased CO2
9. E. acid that is excreted by the kidney
10. I. respiratory processes resulting in decreased hydrogen ions
For the rest of the answers, check out the Workbook Helper.
10th & 11th Edition