Here is a sample of the answers for Chapter 20 of the Egan’s Workbook. For rest of the answers, check out our Workbook Helper. We have both the 10th and 11th Edition available.
1. E. millimeters of gas the lung can transfer to the blood
2. P. amount of air you can exhale after a normal exhalation
3. A. volume inspired with a normal breath
4. J. amount of air you can inhale after a normal inspiration
5. K. air left in the lungs after a maximum exhalation
6. C. largest amount of air the lungs can hold
7. F. amount of air you can exhale after a maximum inspiration
8. I. amount of air you can inhale after a normal exhalation
9. L. air left in the lungs after a normal exhalation
10. B. greatest amount of air you can breathe in 12 to 15 seconds
For the rest of the answers, check out the Workbook Helper.
10th & 11th Edition