Here is a sample of the answers for Chapter 26 of the Egan’s Workbook. For rest of the answers, check out our Workbook Helper. We have both the 10th and 11th Edition available.
1. F. restrictive disorder associated with pleural abnormalities and lung tumors
2. H. hormones associated with control of body processes
3. D. lung disease caused by chemotherapy agents, for example
4. I. A rare disorder of abnormal smooth muscle tissue proliferating around small airways…
5. C. inflammatory reaction provoked by inhalation or organic dusts
6. A. formation of scar tissue in the lung without known cause
7. B. respiratory disorder characterized by fibrotic infiltrates in the lower lobes
8. J. The area between the capillaries and the alveolar space
9. E. Asbestosis, chronic silicosis, and coal workers’ pneumoconiosis
10. K. The revised term for bronchiolitis obliterans organizing pneumonia
11. M. Nodules are star-shaped and destroy adjacent lung tissue
For the rest of the answers, check out the Workbook Helper.
10th & 11th Edition