Here is a sample of the answers for Chapter 27 of the Egan’s Workbook. For rest of the answers, check out our Workbook Helper. We have both the 10th and 11th Edition available.
1. B. air leak from the lung to the pleural space
2. D. pleural fluid rich with triglycerides from a ruptured thoracic duct
3. F. puss-filled pleural effusions
4. A. pleural effusion high in protein
5. G. blood in the pleural space
6. C. membrane covering the surface of the chest wall
7. H. abnormal collection of fluid in the pleural space
8. E. pleural pain
9. K. procedure that fuses the pleura to prevent Pneumothorax
10. L. air in the pleural space
11. I. pneumothorax without underlying lung disease
For the rest of the answers, check out the Workbook Helper.
10th & 11th Edition