Here is a sample of the answers for Chapter 27 of the Egan’s Workbook. For rest of the answers, check out our Workbook Helper. We have both the 10th and 11th Edition available.
- B. air leak from the lung to the pleural space
- D. pleural fluid rich with triglycerides from a ruptured thoracic duct
- F. puss-filled pleural effusions
- A. pleural effusion high in protein
- G. blood in the pleural space
- C. membrane covering the surface of the chest wall
- H. abnormal collection of fluid in the pleural space
- E. pleural pain
- K. procedure that fuses the pleura to prevent Pneumothorax
- L. air in the pleural space
- I. pneumothorax without underlying lung disease
For the rest of the answers, check out the Workbook Helper.
10th & 11th Edition