Here is a sample of the answers for Chapter 34 of the Egan’s Workbook. For rest of the answers, check out our Workbook Helper. We have both the 10th and 11th Edition available.
1. J. surfactant deficiency in preemies
2. E. virus-induced subglottic swelling
3. I stomach problem associated with asthma
4. H. complex syndrome of newborn hypertension
5. B. aspiration of fetal feces
6. A. poor clearance of lung fluids (type II RDS)
7. G. leading cause of death in infants <1 year old
8. D. life-threatening upper airway infection
9. C. chronic problem from alveolar trauma and oxygen toxicity
10. F. acute infection of the lower airways
11. 60,000 to 70,000 per year
For the rest of the answers, check out the Workbook Helper.
10th & 11th Edition