Here is a sample of the answers for Chapter 39 of the Egan’s Workbook. For rest of the answers, check out our Workbook Helper. We have both the 10th and 11th Edition available.
1. A. suspension of solid or liquid particles in a gas
2. E. device that produces non-uniformly sized aerosol particles
3. D. device that removes large particles
4. G. testimony of a witness (or, particles being retained in the respiratory tract!)
5. H. absorbs moisture from the air
6. F. deposition of particles by collision
7. I. measurement of average particle size
8. C. device that produces uniformly sized aerosol particles
9. K. something that provides thrust
10. B. difference between therapeutic and toxic drug concentrations
11. J. amount of drug left in the SVN
For the rest of the answers, check out the Workbook Helper.
10th & 11th Edition