Here is a sample of the answers for Chapter 48 of the Egan’s Workbook. For rest of the answers, check out our Workbook Helper. We have both the 10th and 11th Edition available.
1. C. 7.5-mm inside diameter
3. C. Maintain current placement
4. B. respiratory acidosis with moderate hypoxemia
6. B. 600 ml
7. B. VC CMV, 12 (will provide full support and normalize ABGs.) (IMV is OK, too.)
8. B. HME
9. C. PSV
10. B. 20 minutes
12. C. 50 cm H2O—10 above the PIP
For the rest of the answers, check out the Workbook Helper.
10th & 11th Edition