Here is a sample of the answers for Chapter 51 of the Egan’s Workbook. For rest of the answers, check out our Workbook Helper. We have both the 10th and 11th Edition available.
1. A. pressure the ventricle has to contract against
2. E. hemodynamic monitoring device placed in the pulmonary artery
3. J. physiologic shunt
4. H. popular acute illness index
5. F. amount of wasted ventilation per breath
6. G. techniques for lung mapping
7. B. pressure stretching the ventricle at the onset of contraction
8. I. bedside test for respiratory muscle strength
9. D. popular system for measuring neurologic impairment
10. C. unreal events seen on monitors often caused by movement
For the rest of the answers, check out the Workbook Helper.
10th & 11th Edition