Here is a sample of the answers for Chapter 55 of the Egan’s Workbook. For rest of the answers, check out our Workbook Helper. We have both the 10th and 11th Edition available.
1. B. measure of an individuals’ ability to perform common tasks
2. D. measure of an individual’s perception of breathing difficulty
3. G. Medicare-approved facility that provides ambulatory rehab services
4. H. common method used to calculate target heart rate for exercise
5. I. training method that gradually increases muscle workloads
6. C. point where there is insufficient O2 to meet the demands of energy metabolism
7. A. physical activities designed to strengthen muscles and improve O2 utilization
8. F. ration of CO2 production to O2 consumption
9. E. cardiac goal for aerobic conditioning based on 65% of maximum O2 consumption
10. With the passage in 2010 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), the reduction of early hospital readmissions for various chronic diseases, including COPD, is a major concern and focus of health care today.
For the rest of the answers, check out the Workbook Helper.
10th & 11th Edition