We at Respiratorytherapyzone.com are not doctors, professors, or teachers. Nor are we authors or publishers by our own accord. We are fortunate and thankful to have such great resources and publications to reference for our content. We like to give credit where credit is due and they can be found below:
1. Kacmarek, RM, Stoller, JK, Heur, AH. (2012) Egan’s Fundamentals of Respiratory Care, 10th and 11th edtions. Elsevier.
2. Cairo, JM. (2014) Mosby’s Respiratory Care Equipment. 9th edition. Elsevier.
3. Cairo, JM. Pilbeam’s Mechanical Ventilation, Physiological and Clinical Applications, 5th edition. Suanders/Elsevier, 2012.
4. Mottram, C. (2013) Ruppel’s Manual of Pulmonary Function Testing. 10th edition. Elsevier.
5. Gardenhire, DS. (2012) Rau’s Respiratory Care Pharmacology. 8th edition. Elsevier.
6. Walsh, BK, Czervinske, MP, DiBlasi, RM. (2010) Perinatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care. 3rd edition. Saunders.
7. American Thoracic Society. (2005) Series ATS/ERS Task Force: Standardization of Lung Function Testing. European Respiratory Journal.
8. Heuer, Al. (2013) Wilkins’ Clinical Assessment in Respiratory Care, 7th edition. Saunders/Elsevier.
9. Sills. (2015) The Comprehensive Respiratory Therapist Exam Review, 6th edition. Elsevier.
10. Bickley, LS, PG. (2013) Bates’ Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, 11th edition. Lippincott-Williams & Wilkins.
11. Export Panel Report 3 (2012) Guidelines for the Diagnostics and Management of Asthma, Full report.
12. Des Jardins, T, & Burton, GG. (2010) Clinical Manifestations and Assessment of Respiratory Disease. 6th edition. Elsevier.
13. Mazzoli, Andrew J (2015) Kettering National Seminars Comprehensive Review. Study Guide.
14. Persing, H, G. (2015) Respiratory Care Exam Review, 4th edition. Saunders. Elsevier.
15. Walsh, Brian K. (2014) Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care, 4th edition. RRT. Elsevier.
16. Chang, David W. (2013) Clinical Application of Mechanical Ventilation, 4th edition. Cengage Learning.
Graphics: The images and graphics found here were made using tools at Logomakr.com.