The Respiratory Therapist Licensure Exam doesn’t have to be all that hard!
But for some reason, it seems that students and instructors everywhere tend to make things much more difficult than they need to be!
My name is Johnny Lung, and I’m a Respiratory Therapist just like you will soon be! Not too long ago I was in your shoes getting ready to take the TMC Board Exam. Fortunately, I was able to pass the exam on my first attempt and now I want to share with you the tactics and strategies I used so that you can do the same.
So I’ve compiled all of my knowledge into a single, comprehensive study guide that has all the information that you need to know from top to bottom.
TMC Study Guide
Contains all the information you need to know to pass the exam on your first try.
Loaded with Exam Hints
Has over 200 ‘Exam Hints’ which include tips, tricks, and hacks to give you a leg up on the NBRC.
Beautiful, easy to read PDF
You can access this PDF file from any of your devices on the go. Fully digital, no hard copy.
Delivered to your email address instantly after purchase. Fast and easy!
Ready to get started? Get your copy today.
The TMC Study Guide is broken down into 10 sections, including:
Pulmonary Function Testing
General Patient Care
Formulas & Calculations
Is the TMC Exam difficult?
Sure it is! But it doesn’t have to be as hard as we make it out to be. It’s generally human nature to overcomplicate things, right? And that’s exactly what most students do when trying to prepare for this NBRC Exam.
It’s not that students aren’t willing to put in the work. Most of them are! But the problem is, a lot of times, unfortunately, they spend too much time studying the wrong things.
So in this easy-to-read and follow study guide, I will guide you every step of the way. I left out all the nonsense and included only the critical information that you will definitely see on the actual exam. Let’s compare our study guide to
- I’ve got nothing bad to say about Kettering! It’s the study guide I used as a student when I was preparing for the TMC Exam and was really helpful.
- The only problem is that it’s very expensive! My only complaint is that it includes a lot of information that isn’t necessary.
Respiratory Therapy Zone
- Our TMC Study Guide truly provides the best of both worlds. It’s loaded with quality information, and you get it for a fraction of the cost of the others.
- There’s no fluff. Just everything you need to increase your chances of passing the TMC Exam on your first try.
- Prepare for the NBRC TMC Exam with only the most critical information so you can save yourself time and money!
- I haven’t read or used the Lindsey Jones study guide but many of my students have. Most say it’s very good! I’m sure they provide quality information but I really do not know for certain.
- My only complant is unfortunately, like Kettering, it is extrememly expensive!
Ready to get started? Get your copy today.
What are the advantages of using our TMC Study Guide?
1. There’s no fluff. It only contains the information you really need to know for the exam, as outlined by the NBRC.
2. Exam Hints. You can find hundreds of these little green boxed throughout the study guide. They contain the absolute most critical and important stuff to remember.
3. It’s written in a conversational tone that’s easy to read, understand, learn, and remember. It can be boring reading from other study guides because they are written just like your textbooks from school. We purposefully left out all the fancy words and lingo and made it more entertaining and easy to read.
4. Price. Our study guide is offered at a fraction of the cost.
Don’t try to tackle it alone! Get your copy sent to you instantly.
(Save 20% with the TMC Exam Bundle)
We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee! If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, let us know within 30 days and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked!
Kettering National Seminars and Lindsey Jones are trademarks of their individual companies. Use of the trademarks associated with Kettering National Seminars and Lindsey Jones is intended for fair camparison only for the benefit of the consumer. Such use is protected under the fair use doctrine. Respiratory Therapy Zone is not associated with Kettering or Lindsey Jones.