Are you looking for the best vitamins for lung health, breathing support, and clear airways? If so then you’re in the right place, because that is what this article is all about.
You may be wondering if it’s possible to cleanse and detox your lungs. The answer is yes, of course you can!
With that said, the best methods for cleansing your lungs can occur naturally. You can do things like quit smoking, drink lots of water, eat a healthy diet, monitor air quality, and avoid secondhand smoke.
While these are the best methods for cleansing your lungs naturally, there are some vitamins and supplements for your lungs that can help as well. And the good news is, we’ve listed them all out for you below. As always, be sure to check with you doctor before taking any of the vitamins or supplements on this list.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links which means, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Our Top Vitamin Recommendations for Breathing and Lung Support:
1. Ridgecrest Clearlungs Extra Strength Capsules
2. Natural Factors Lung, Bronchial, & Sinus Health Tablets
3. White Lung Cleanse & Detox by NutraPro
4. Dr Tobias Lung Health Cleanse & Detox
5. Success Chemistry Premium Lung Cleanse & Detox
6. Amate Life Lung Support Seasonal Comfort Supplement
7. Breathe Quercetin & Nettle Leaf for Clear Airways
8. Host Defense Breathe Multi Mushroom Capsules
9. Activa Naturals Lungs Support Supplement
Medical Disclaimer: This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please consult with your physician with any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you read in this article.
Best Vitamins for Lung Health and Breathing Support:
Based on a traditional Chinese remedy, Ridgecrest ClearLungs Extra Strength Capsules has been used successfully for many years. Along with 13 balanced herbal ingredients, it contains a homeopathic decongestant formula that helps clear the airways of phlegm and mucus.
The components of the vegan capsules are free of corn, wheat, yeast, soy, gluten, dairy, and GMOs.
- One key ingredient is Chinese Skullcap, which is one of the most popular herbs used in Chinese medicine.
- It may help support the respiratory system.
- Known for its ability to help with a positive immunity response, Dong Quai Root is one of the main components of ClearLungs.
- It could also support the body in white blood cell production.
- It might result in mild abdominal discomfort and might not work with pregnancy.
Created by Dr. Michael Murray, these Natural Factors Lung, Bronchial, and Sinus Health Tablets are designed to support the entire respiratory system.
This formula is free of any sweeteners or artificial preservatives. It also doesn’t contain any dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, gluten, tree nuts, or GMOs.
- Its blend of natural ingredients helps relieve the symptoms associated with upper respiratory issues.
- Wild Cherry, among other ingredients, is an antibacterial that helps with sinus, upper respiratory infections, and colds and flu.
- The formula may also be helpful with reducing decongestion and loosening phlegm.
- It might not be as effective against allergies.
- It isn’t recommended if you suffer from migraine headaches.
This White Lung Cleanse and Detox by NutraPro is a detoxifier and helps clean the lungs from smoking effects. What more could a person ask for that is looking for a quality vitamin for lung health?
It effectively supports the Bronchial system and results in comfortable breathing.
It’s important to note that the facility that is manufacturing and packaging the product may also process dairy, soy, wheat, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
- It’s supportive against COPD and other lung diseases or breathing issues.
- It’s useful for respiratory systems if you’re suffering from years of smoking damage.
- One of the main ingredients is Vitamin C, an essential element for overall body health.
- It also contains Cordyceps, which is used to treat coughs, chronic bronchitis, respiratory disorders, and others.
- It might increase blood pressure
- Not the most effective against pulmonary fibrosis
Next up on our list is none other than the Dr Tobias Lung Health Cleanse and Detox. This one works towards cleansing and supporting your bronchial system and lungs.
Some of the most active ingredients of the product are Vitamin C, Bromelain, and Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex. So as you can clearly see, this is a great product that is geared towards improving the health of your lungs.
- The components are rich in antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- It assists with comfortable breathing during all seasons.
- It’d be a great help to you if your bronchial airways are prone to get swollen due to irritants or any harmful chemicals.
- It’s not efficient against allergies.
- It’s not yet FDA approved.
Success Chemistry Premium Lung Cleanse and Detox is one of the most effective lung detox formulas. And that is why it sits here in the 5th spot on our list of best vitamins.
This one helps to ease breathing and decrease respiratory and nose discomfort from things like mucus and hay fever.
Some of the key components of the product are Grapeseed, Bilberry, Pomegranate, and Blackcurrant. It is also free of any GMOs.
- Some of the elements are known to be effective against coughs and lung ailments
- It reduces the effects of asthmatic lung inflammation and even prevent the development of lung nodules which may, in some cases, be cancerous.
- It also works on expanding the bronchial capacity and allows you to easily take deeper breaths.
- The ingredients activate and increase your lung’s elasticity, giving more space for oxygen.
- Its side effects might include headaches.
Amate Life Lung Support Seasonal Comfort Supplement is among some of the most effective supplements for lung detox and cleansing. The product is Non-GMO and has GMP seals. It has vegan-friendly natural ingredients that have positive effects on breathing issues and support the respiratory system.
The unique formula has 10 active elements, including Quercetin, Pine Bark extract, bioflavonoids, Vitamin C, and others.
- It keeps your airways clear and balances mucus levels improving the breathing process.
- It could also support healthy blood circulation.
- They act as essential nutrients that improve the health of your respiratory system.
- It encourages cellular oxygen intake and helps the delivery of nutrients to vital organs.
- It might cleanse your lungs but won’t strengthen them.
Breathe Quercetin and Nettle Leaf for Clear Airways is one of the products that will help you not only breathe easier, but also maintain clear nasal passages no matter the season. The natural components include Nettle leaf, Boswellia, and Quercetin.
The formula is designed into easily swallowed vegetarian capsules. It’s completely free of fillers, binders, gluten, wheat, dairy, and artificial ingredients.
- It’s a perfectly balanced mix of herbal extracts, formulated for the support of your respiratory system.
- The elements have been proven to promote healthy immune response and could help balance histamine levels.
- Seasonal strength is one of the main advantages of the product.
- It helps you have a healthy nose, eyes, respiratory and immune system.
- Its side effects may include itching.
The Host Defense Breathe Multi Mushroom Capsules can serve as a powerful assistant to you and your respiratory system. The product is a natural blend of Chaga, Reishi, and Cordyceps — all of which can work wonders for the health of your lungs.
The mushrooms that make a key ingredient for the product are grown near the Olympic Rainforest in the United States, and are purely organic.
- They help with supporting lung function, breathing, and the cardiovascular system.
- Some of the active elements of the product such as polysaccharides, glycoproteins, and triterpenoids are known to be micro-nutrients that help support natural immunity.
- There is no use of artificial ingredients.
- Side effects might include headaches.
- It doesn’t help with allergies.
The Activa Naturals Lungs Support Supplement is one that could enhance the respiratory system and overall health.
Even though this one falls all the way down at the bottom of our list, don’t let that fool you. This is still an excellent vitamin that can be very beneficial to your lungs and respiratory system.
The formula consists of helpful elements like Lobelia leaf, Mullein leaf, Thyme, Chickweed, Pleurisy roots, Peppermint and Slippery Elm bark.
The veggie capsules are non-GMO. The product is also free of artificial ingredients and preservatives, sugar, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, yeast, salt, and dairy.
- Accompanied by a healthy diet, the supplement is able to support active routines, sports activities, and overall wellness.
- It also has the potential to clear the airways and ease breathing.
- It’s not effective with allergies.
So there you have it! That wraps up our list of the absolute best vitamins for lung health and breathing support. No more weak lungs — only clear and healthy airways!
Now all you have to do is navigate through the list to select the supplement that’s right for you.
Just a reminder, please consult with you doctor before taking any vitamins on this list. Thank you so much for reading and as always, breathe easy my friend.